A reputable software and engineering firm is seeking electrical / software / mechatronics engineers. Your role is to act as the link between development engineers and customers and maintain sophisticated software projects that test and program vehicles and components during and after production, ensuring quality and reliability. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with some of the biggest names in the industry and travel throughout Europe.
- Competitive starting salary of between R400k – R600k per annum dependent on experience
- A detailed job training and interesting work environment
- State-of-the-art topics in the field of the automotive future
- An attractive customer environment from the international automotive industry
- Exciting and varied activities with individual development opportunities
- Creative leeway and short communication paths
- Assistance in applying for a Blue Card to work in the EU
Training for three months will be based in Port Elizabeth, thereafter the company will facilitate the relocation of the successful candidate.