The position involves programming & configuration of PLC’s (mainly Siemens and Allen-Bradley), HMI development, troubleshooting and/or repair. This applicant must be a self-starter, self-managed and comfortable working with people in troubleshooting and problem-solving situations. Thinking on your feet, ability to handle pressure and good communication skills are a must.
You will be expected to:
- Provide quotes to clients
- Process improvement on all existing and new equipment
- Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user and process requirements
- Write technical procedures and documentation for the applications including operations, user guide, etc.
- Participate in Startup and Commissioning of projects at the customer site